Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jacksonville Florida

Today was travel day. I left this morning and got to Jacksonville Florida. I am here for a week of class. Oh well somebody had to go. I just got here and I am starving I am going to head out and try a place to eat.

I hope the Fiesta for Andrew and Trisha went well. I can not wait to see photo's etc. I will be heading to Utah on the 15th of May but I will be flying out to DC on the 16th I will be back in town on 19th and will be in SLC until Sunday so I have time to visit with Family and Friends. Set your appointments up Hector, Hiram, Isa, Sam and all others as well :-) Allison Sushi sounds good to me you just tell me the time and location.

My hair needs attention to all you stylist in the area that are willing to tackle the job :-)it is long and out of control.

Well I am hungary and I am getting a headache so I am off to find food and will write more later.

1 comment:

AllisonK said...

Have fun in your class!