Wednesday, April 9, 2008



My day started early today so don't look to close at the dark circles under my eyes. I got to work this morning at 6:00 am. I thought I was going to be riding the levees today. The Mississippi river is running high and we ride the levee in 12 hour shifts and document weekenesses on the levee's. Don't worry I am not the one determining if the levee's are safe. I am just a scribe. Although the old saying a day out in the field is better than any day in the office.

Not only that but Sylvia check out the hair. This is after letting my bangs grow out for two weeks so you can imagine how short they were. I got a little carried away with the scissors.





Look MOM I got my front tooth and it is not even Christmas. I still have an adjustment getting use to the FLIPPER when I eat. Usually I get frustrated and just take it out. I find myself playing with it. I usually catch myself and try and keep it in place. Although my boss asked me if I was eating candy. And we laughed when it was my tooth I was playing with.




Look what I ate for dinner tonight. It was so good. On Sunday, between sessions our little branch had a pot luck. One of the members of the branch brought craw fish. I had never had them before. They were really good. I got cravings today and went and got me some. Not a bad meal for $5.00. It was very good but very messy to eat.

2 comments:

Karolyn said...

Those craw fish don't look as good to me as they do to you. I guess I'll have to try them first. Your teeth look great, and I like your hair too.

Montserrat said...

I love having low country boils where shrimp (or crawdads), corn, and other veggies are boiled together then poured onto a table. Everyone digs in with their hands. Yummy and messy!