Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Training

So I got my Income Tax refund and I had told myself that I was going to use that to buy my treadmill. So guess what I just did. Yes I have ordered and paid for my new piece of equipment. I am excited, it gets here in 7 to 10 days. Does that mean I don't exercise until then? :-) just kidding. I need to make room in my exercise area.

I failed to mention that yesterday at my Branch activity I was out grilling hamburgers and hot dogs in 91 degrees and 85% humidity.... It was so hot I was very dehydrated when I got home.

Work was spent today doing my self evaluation. I hate self evaluations. Oh well I guess I just need to work my way through the process. Brook, my team leader, came and talked to me this morning on the status of some of my projects and said that everything had to wait until I got my evaluation done. He told me it would take about 2 days to complete. I thought no it should not take that long to do the evaluation. Well I spent about 6 hours on it today and am still not even close to finishing. I need to have it done by Thursday so I am giving myself the dead line of tomorrow.

Michelle thanks for helping me with the link and how to do them.

That all for now I am off to the next task.

1 comment:

AllisonK said...

Congratulations on your new purchase!!