Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Comming Home

Okay so call me a slacker. What can I say. I have been trying to get ready for my trip home and working extra hours so that I don't have to use any of my annual leave for my trip. I am very excited to come home. I have a few things that I would like to be sure and do while I am home.

1. Go eat sushi/Japanese food. I spoke to Allison and she will make reservations at the place she always goes to. You all just need to call her and let her know if you are coming so she can reserve the room etc. I thought it would be fun to have a girls night out. It will be on Thursday May 22 at about 6:00 ish. I sure would like to see as many of you as possible, Dusty, Jessica, Sylvia, Michelle, Areli, Kathleen, Shelly, Jennifer, Jessica (baby Joel's wife), Boo, and any one else that would like to join us . Jane, Chach, Isa, Sherilynn, Mary, Stephanie, Brianna, Kim and all others.

2. Get my hair done. Sylvia can you let me know when you are available so that I can get my mop addressed. You will be shocked at how it looks. I guess I am going to have to break down and find a hairdresser here because I don't think I can go 7 months before my next hair appointment unless of course you or Brianna want to come out and take care or my hair. I would consider sending plane tickets to get either one of you out here to take on the task. As you can see I am not planning another trip home until Christmas time if all goes well.

3. I have set up an eye appointment with Dr. Alldredge. I need to have my eyes checked and my prescription for my glasses adjusted. I am hoping to get into contacts if at all possible. I have my appointment on Tuesday May 20 in the morning so that morning I can't play.

4. I have a wedding to attend on Saturday May 24 so that day is pretty much taken care of I can spend time with the Family then.

I think those are the only things that I have scheduled so far. I am free for lunch and stuff all of the other days.

I will be flying home on Sunday May 25 in the afternoon. I figured I would need a day to relax from my vacation before going back to work on May 27. I am really excited to come home and see as many of my family and friends as possible.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I am in for sushi. I will let Allison know. I think Nina wants to come too. I can't wait to see you in person and hear all about your adventures in NOLA.

Schedule some time so we can hit a movie. Iron man is incredible!!

AllisonK said...

Yea jessie!

I can't wait to see everyone!

Nancy C. #12 said...

Jessie,
I am up for a movie just tell me when and I will be there. Actually I guess I will need a ride because I have no wheels while in SLC.

Lili said...

Ohh!!! I wish I could go! I'm helping out my dad's ward choir & they rehearse on Thursdays. :(

Rebecca said...

aw, it's midnight on Thursday and I just saw the post about sushi! I'm sad, the rest of the weekend is packed :-( Maybe I'll see you at the wedding? I'm not sure if I can make it yet.