Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daily Life

I did it I did it. I finished my self evaluation today. It only took two days like Brook said. I don't have to worry about it until Sept 30 when the pay evaluation is due. I am just glad that is done.

I booked my ticket today for going home for Christmas. I figured I would take care of this now or the prices are more than likely to go up because of gas prices etc. I come to SLC on Dec 23 and come back home to NOLA Jan 1.

Today has been a good day. I went to work and felt like I was very productive once I finished with my evaluation I was able to address the projects that have been on my desk since I had left on my vacation.

I came home and took a nap. I was tired and I went after work to the bank and run some errands and then when I got home my bed looked to inviting so I took a little power nap, is a 1 and 1/2 hour nap considered a power nap? Well it was good to sleep. I got up and removed all of the items from 3 of the shelves from the book case that has to be moved to make room for the treadmill. I only have 2 more shelves to go. It is going to look so nice.

I am still waiting for pictures from you all I only got pictures from Vanessa, thanks Nessa. Please send me some as soon as you can.

Well that is all for day Sleep well

3 comments:

AllisonK said...

wait... I sent them. Did you get the package?

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,
Allison just took some cute pictures of us last friday, I will get a couple of those to you soon.Thanks again for coming to Andrew and Trisha's wedding, I am sorry we were so busy, we will have time for more fun at Christmas. I have been doing alot of those power naps this week! It has been wonderful. Weddings really wear a mom out! Love ya Jane

Montserrat said...

oops! totally forgot about pictures. :) I'll try to send them along later today.