Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tagged by Baby Joe and HIs Beutiful wife Jessica

I got tagged by baby Joe and his wife Jessica,

10 years ago I was..... sorry I had a senior moment. Just kidding, 10 years ago I was working at Clinical Innovations full time and going to school full time. I could not pass up the opportunity for Uncle Chris's company paid for my education. I ended up only paying 50% books they paid for the rest! What a great company to work for!

5 things on my to do list today
  1. Go on a bike ride. I am trying to get ready for the MS 150 in October. oh wait I did ride this morning on the levee so that is off my list but it was on my list so I am leaving it.
  2. Go grocery shopping - Done
  3. Take out the garbage - Done
  4. Study - Done. Study you might ask what I am studying well I decided to study Thermodynamics. yes a little light gaining of knowledge.
  5. Take a shower and go to the Essence Festival.
If I were a millionaire I would buy a house and travel more. I would really like to go to Australia.

Places I have lived, Texas, Utah, Florida, Connecticut, California and know the beautiful state of Louisiana NOLA ROCKS!

I tag the following people: Amanda, Johnathan, Boo, Monse and Stephanie

Rules of Tagged - Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I responded to your tag on my blog--

Amanda said...

I'm not supposed to play tag I'm on bed rest:)
#1 If I had a million dollars:
I'd open an orphanage.
#2 Places I've lived:
Montana, Utah, California, Russia, China, North Carolina, Iowa, Kansas, British Columbia, Maine, and now New Orleans. I know pretty crazy -eh
Amanda