Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A good laugh.....


A friend sent me this picture the title was " Rare photo: Mexican Navy Seal" I had to laugh. I hope it brings a smile to you as well.
I am working on getting ready for the MS 150. I am excited and a little anxtious because the ride is in Oct. and I feel like I am way behind on training. Oh well.....
I got a new bike! I sold my Felt 80 and purchased another one with the money I received from my other bike. I will post pictures later.
Hard to believe that I have been here for almost 5 months working. So many things to work through and so many things to just let go because they are not worth the effort....
More later.....

3 comments:

Nancy C. #12 said...

just a test

Anonymous said...

test

Unknown said...

awesome, it made me laugh. It was fun to chat with you today even if it was for a moment. I'm excited to maybe see you in a month. :)