Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Orleans Police at its Finest

Just a quick post. Take a look at this article and tell me what you think! Just a little background on some of the comments you will read.

1. In the last two weeks a police officer that was going to retire that day chose to ware a police shirt (old) shirt from previous years and was suspended on his last day for his wearing the wrong color of shirt. The shirt was blue and it should have been black. becasue of his suspension he is not allowed to apply to be on the reserve force for the police department.

2. A New Orleans Police Officer was on his way to work crossing the Causway bridge (24 mile bridge) he was late and so another police (Causway Policeman) tried to pull him over and he tried to ram the police officers car and then when he was leaving the scean he hit the Causway Policeman. The police officer that was late was clocked going in excess of 90 MPH on the bridge.

Now this I tell you it makes you wonder about the Police here in the area.

Read and let me know what you would do in this situation and what would you tell the kids that witnessed this?

1 comment:

Montserrat said...

I tagged you for a mosaic photo meme. It's super fun so go check it out!

On another note. I know I haven't sent photos yet. Jon took some really good ones of our family so I was waiting for him to send a CD with them. He sent a DVD instead which my computer doesn't read so I will just the ones I do have to you on Saturday. PROMISE!