Friday, September 26, 2008

SCOOTER LIFE


I have so much fun on my scooter. Yes I finally got it all ready to go and have been riding it to work and all over New Orleans. It is such a fun little toy. and can I say economical.


You will have to click on the picture to see how much I spent to top off my gas tank on the scooter. I got about 75 miles per gallon. I spent a total of $4.20 cents for 1.116 gallons. I love it.

I only have 7 more days before my MS 150 ride I am really excited. I will take lots of pictures and share with the family.

Well sorry this is so short I just wanted to share with you my scooter news!

3 comments:

Montserrat said...

That is some seriously good gas mileage! Have you named the scooter yet?

Anonymous said...

That is not fair!! I have been spending 100 dollars every 10 days or so. And... you should change your blog name to "Life is good at 47" sorry to blow your cover!!!! Love Jane

Nancy C. #12 said...

Jane - Sorry to hear about the $100 every 10 days I will take my 4.20 every 12 days any time. And on the side note on the name of my blog I created this when I was still 46, but you are right it should be 'Life is Good with a Scooter'

Montse - I have not came up with a name yet! I am open for suggestions.