Friday, September 19, 2008

FEELINGS...

This is the second attempt at this post! Lets just leave it at "I wish that I could talk to you and tell you what is happening in my life" Here are a few highlights:

1. Surprised my parents in Mexico.

2. I was in Mexico when hurricane Gustav hit Louisiana.

3. Took me an extra day to get back into town because my flights were canceled because of Gustav.

4. No damage to home or property due to Gustav.

5. From what I hear from friends that stayed during Gustav the wind was worse for IKE than Gustav.

6. Work is good just a lot of it.....

7. Only 14 days for the MS 150 bike ride if you have not donated and would like to please view the link on my blog. I need all the help I can get...

8. As many of you know I got a scooter! I love it! I need to go get a leather jacket I guess I will just have to go shopping! You all know how much that excites me.... (NOT). The last time I went shopping for clothes for myself was with Brianna, wow that was a long time ago. Bri are you up for another shopping spree? I though I might ask

9. Get your shopping done! Christmas is coming soon and all I want for Christmas is ......

I would really like to know if anybody has heard from BRI or has any information they would like to share... I know! I am pathetic....

No comments: