Sunday, October 5, 2008

150 MS RIDE

My intent was to ride 150 miles after 110 I placed my hand on my helmet and said "NO MAS" I am tired and I ache in places that I will not mention at this point and time. Suffice it to say that currently I just took a hot shower and took Advil. I may take another hot shower in a few hours. MORE LATER! Just wanted to let you all know that I made it safe and sound and a lot of sourness.

Love you all that supported me on this venture!

Stay tuned for pictures and and a running dialog.

DO I WANT TO RIDE AGAIN NEXT YEAR ABSOLUTELY!
DO I WANT TO GET ON THE BIKE TOMORROW AND START TRAINING, NOT EVEN IF MY ETERNAL COMPANION WERE OUT THERE RIDING HIS BIKE AND I WAS GUARANTEED TO MEET HIM! OKAY! MAYBE IF THERE WAS A GUARANTEE BUT THAT IS ANOTHER POST ALL TOGETHER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Nancy!!!! I can only go about 5 miles before all those places we are not going to mention start to hurt! I am proud of you!! You haven't changed the name of your blog yet!!?? Love ya Jane

Michelle said...

110 Miles? Congratulations! That's rally great!

Karolyn said...

Congratulations. You are amazing. I've never biked that much even in the good old mission days. You deserve some rest and chocolate.

Patrick said...

Congrats! I Usually find that it is much easier for me to wuss out around the 80 mile mark. So you win this time.