Friday, August 22, 2008

New Transportation

So I have been trying to figure out my transportation issue. I have a car that I can't register for reasons I will not get into here and I need to drive something that is legal so what shall I get? What can I afford? And what is economical? So I looked and looked and this is what I came up with!




One little wheel and it makes it go!

Add another wheel and it goes pretty smooth!

Add a body between the two wheels and what do you get? A scooter for NANCY! YA YA YA


It only has 5.4 miles on my new mode of transportation.


I love the way it looks from the front!

And the back!

and the view i have when i am sitting on the scooter. I need a name for my new scooter! Let's have a naming contest! Submit your name and I will pick the one I like the most and you will receive a prize. I haven't decided on the prize yet but I will send something that is NOLA.

I have not had my picture taken on it when my friend comes over tonight to take the scooter to her house for safe keeping. Why would I have my friend take my scooter when I just got it two days ago well I will tell you why. It is called tropical storm, tropical depression and possible Hurricane FAY is on its way towards us. So my friend offered her garage to store my scooter and get it out of the rain....

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Fancy Nancy!
Pretty soon you'll be buying a Harley. That looks like lots of fun!
Amanda

Jessica said...

What a cute scooter (or bike). Be safe down there!

Michelle said...

Looks fun but be careful!

Unknown said...

I better not let John read your blog. He really wants a motorcycle right now. I'm trying to remind him that it snows here in the winter and he'll freeze his pants off. I really like your scooter. It's very sleek and cool.

Adam said...

Are you still alive down there in hurricane country? Did you have to evacuate? I want to hear all about it!

Rebecca said...

I think you should call him Skeeter. Skeeter the Scooter.

Do people actually drive them on the roads there? Because here in Tallahassee I think I've seen more on the sidewalks than on the roads!