Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bikes, Treadmills and other equipment


Michelle thanks for the suggestion of a movie chocolate and soft pillows. This had to do. I have no couch or comfortable chair but I did have a camping chair and an exercise ball to prop my feet up for my AA day (Attitude Adjustment), it worked and I felt much better today and was able to wake up and conquer the World!




I have converted my front room to a home gym. I purchased a treadmill and got an indoor trainer for my bike. Why you ask would I do such a thing at my house. I have committed to ride the 150 mile for MS here in Louisiana. It is over a two day period 75 miles on way and 75 miles back only a different route in October. So I have commited to get myself ready. I need sponsors so I am asking you all that read this blog to go to the following http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=5113220&pg=personal&fr_id=9300 and support me I would like to raise as much as possible. Please help.

So what else is happening:
  • Went to the Temple on Friday. Was nearly in an accident. The truck in front of me started fish tailing and hit the car next to him and and almost went over the embankment into lake Ponchartrain. I finally made it safe to the temple.
  • Temple: did not make it to endowment session. I learned that you have to call and make an appointment. Oh well. The temple workers were kind enough to hold a special sealing session and the six of us on the waiting list were able to do sealings.
  • Work: life is good. I am getting more and more comfortable and in what I am doing. I went out and met with one of the contractors today and had a good fact finding meeting regarding the contract and the modifications I am working on.
Well that is enough for now. Please support me if you can for my fund raising for the MS ride.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's a perfectly reasonable living space. I didn't know you could do such a thing to a bike. Amazing.

AllisonK said...

I like your living space!

Michelle said...

Hooray for chocolate and pillows! Hope you are feeling better.

Way to go with the MS ride. I'm excited to see how it goes.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you didn't die on the way to the temple, I wonder if you get to go right to heaven if you die on your way there???mmmm???? Your exercise house looks cool! good luck on your bike ride, I am going to try that one of these days. maybe. I will talk to you later. did you get our family pictures?? Let me if it didn't work and I will mail you some. Love ya Jane