Thursday, June 19, 2008

GOOD NEWS FOR BRIANNA AND KENNETH

GOOD NEWS.......
So life in New Orleans continues. It is crazy to think that I have already been here for 114 days. Yes I counted the days. 114 days in New Orleans area. I actually left Salt Lake 116 days ago. I recall the ride here and I was just glad when I finally arrived after 30 hours in the car I was just glad to not have to drive more than short distances.

SO YOU SAY WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS!

Well today I heard that Brianna my friend was back with her husband. Believe it or not that makes me really, really happy. I have prayed that she would find peace with what ever decision she made in regards to her marriage to Kenneth. I have prayed that she would find joy in her life and always know that a kind and loving Heavenly Father loves her and would always be there to support her and help her in her decisions. For I know that she is one of our Heavenly Fathers choice daughters sent to this earth to teach me and help me through some difficult times. I know that he has heard my prayers.








Together we learned about the elephants in South Africa.
I love that you love to learn!





You impressed me by showing me that you loved my parents.
You wanted to learn how to make tortilla's! You bring JOY to my heart
when I see this picture!





Kenneth you will forever be one of my mom's favored son's.
My mom and dad enjoyed you coming to learn with Brianna.
Together you learned! That made me HAPPY!


I saw the love you had for the scriptures and you
taught me to love them even more than I had before.
I loved it when you would read to me before we went
to bed every time we were together
for YW in the Richards Ward.



PEACE BE STILL and know that a loving Heavenly Father
loves to hear from us in pray and he listens to us.
DO WE LISTEN TO HIS ANSWERS TO OUR PRAYERS?


I love this picture because it brought me peace
to know that you were both happy!
I longed to have what you had with somebody
that was out there that would love me unconditionally.



There is beauty everywhere if we but look!



Brianna, aim for that which is best!
Know that a GOD will always be with you!




Return with Honor and with the one you love.
For GOD saved you for this the eleventh hour!



Two became one and with GOD nothing is impossible.
Find your way back to each other! For there is joy in what is
bound on earth!




DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?




Walk with me MY FRIEND!



The road is long and at times lonely but we are never alone!



A day on temple grounds will always have
a special place in my heart!




I wanted to make you something with my own hands!
I loved the time I spent on this project for with every hour
I spent on it I found peace in knowing that it was a gift of love for a friend!


The smile on your face was so worth the effort!




Find your way back together and remember
to have GOD in your partnership for with him nothing
is impossible and with him all things are made better!


I love you BOTH! Brianna as my friend and sister,
you who allowed me to cry and feel peace in your presence.
Kenneth as my little brother for I wish you the best in life!
SOME DAY WE WILL EACH FIND PEACE IN EACH OTHERS COMPANY!



Strive to return to the house of the LORD and know
that he loves all of us and is only waiting for us to ask
him our questions. He will answer prayers for
he has answered mine!



The sun rises and sets and and I shall see you in
GOD's time not mine!


I have prayed that my will, wants and desires in regards to Brianna and Kenneth would be malleable to my Heavenly Fathers will, in regards to this friendship that I long to have. I still continue to pray for Brianna and I pray that I will see here someday HAPPY AND CONTENT. I have seen her in my dream, happy and content, a dream in which we shared the joy of friendship and the knowledge that we care for each other.

I commend you all for reading the whole post! I know it is long but it was something that I needed to do!


3 comments:

AllisonK said...

EEEK! that's hot.

Happy for your friends.

Montserrat said...

It's always nice when things can work out like that.

I got my pictures ready to send and realized I don;t have your e-mail address! Do mind e-mailing your address to me? My e-mail address is
montserratw [at] hotmail [dot] com. Thanks Nancy!

AllisonK said...

I read 114 as degrees and not number of days. That's what I get for blogging in the middle of the night. Sorry.