Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let the Parties Begin

So it is that time of year when you are torn between the old and the new!

New Looks!
New Thoughts (or old thoughts that keep resurfacing)!
New Experiences

Let the parties begin it is this time of the year here in the Crescent city! Yes it is the beginning of the parties and activities for MARDI GRAS!

It is my first time in the city for this extravaganza so what is MARDI GRAS? So we celebrate Halloween don't we?

If you want to join for some fun in the Crescent City let me know! Good luck finding a Hotel during the weekend and week of Feb. 20th. I get the 24th off for the ending of the festivities. I might just have to take the 23rd off as well and make it a nice long 4 day weekend of festivites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where I could buy the "rights" to use the Trolley in the Snow New Orleans? I am a consultant working on a project...

Thanks,

Louise
louiser@rosenbaumfineart.com
(214) 742-9001

Anonymous said...

Bureaucrats.....need I say more.