Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW in New Orleans....


Who would have thought snow in New Orleans! They tell me that last time they got snow in December the following Hurricane season was bad aka KATRINA. We shall have to wait and see. I just thought you all might enjoy the picture. It was 76° two days ago and just raining yesterday! Oh well it is pretty..... Only people at work and other offices are freaking out! Schools are closing and the State Offices are closing. What about us poor Federal Employees?

Oh my gosh I just got home and it is freezing in my house! I should have left the heater on in the house! Man I am ready for some hot chocolate or something to get me warm!

I forgot one more thing I found this headline! "More sex means less stress" I need to do something about this! Way to much stress in my life..... GREEN MEANS GO......

1 comment:

Hayde said...

The trolley with the snow is so cool!