Monday, December 1, 2008

FIRST'S.....

My first thanks giving in New Orleans...... Remind me next time to just go to a restaurant for dinner next time! Way to much food for one!


It is good to be ranked #1! Okay it is not the kind of thing you want to be #1 in but it is amazing to me how we get desensitized and/or accustomed to things. When I first moved here it would bother me every time I would read the newspaper there was always a headline about the violence mostly the murders. I would map out where they occurred to see how close or far they were from my work and home. I have had two murders occur within two blocks from my house and another one about 5 blocks from my work. The one by my work I pass this house everyday. It is pretty sad. Now when I look at the paper it is like I just skip these articles other then when I want to view some interesting comments on the stories.

It has been a year that has been difficult regarding work! I dissolved my company and moved to New Orleans. WOW what more can I say other than lost of company lost of a friend lost of ...... SO MUCH LOST!

First Hurricane Season... Good to have the first one under my belt. What did I learn... You can never be to prepared and you need to be flexible.

Well enough of my first for a little while.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Food looks good, but as for you being ranked number one.... All that does is get me super excited for the Sugar Bowl!!
....maybe...

Patrick said...

Ope...here is a comment for you... I sent that comment a few time because I didn't think it was working..now I see you just moderate..whatever..